Monday 27 July 2009

Odd bruises

Just a quick update today. That way I get in the habit and you don't think I've forgotten about you!

Bruises showed up just inside my lips last Wednesday. Bright red bruising that makes my mouth numb in that area and painful to eat with. Not unbearably, just uncomfortable. Dr on Friday said he was baffled and was sure it would go away, but it's making me nervous. So I'm going to call the dentist as my GP is an idiot 99% of the time anyway. We'll see what she has to say about it.

Hazel's going crazy in our house. She really hasn't been out much except to the old house on Saturday, and it's been pouring down rain most days otherwise. There's a huge Swine flu scare in Northern Ireland, 3 people who work with Brett (not directly) have it and there have been warnings all over the place about staying home and calling your GP for diagnosis vs bringing it into the healthcenter. (thank you). So we've not been very motivated to take her out and expose her to other children and people. I know she doesn't understand, but it's better than her being sick. I'd rather have a crabby healthy child than a crabby sick child.

Well, we're off to check the laundry and find something to do. Lots and lots of stuff to put away from the old house and we should probably get on it so our house is back to neat and tidy!

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment