Tuesday 14 July 2009

If you don't know...

I originally posted about a situation I've found myself in lately. About how I feel about people who get angry and then don't want to talk about it. About what I really think about people who blame others for the things they don't like about their life. The title was originally leading into my thoughts on the phrase, "If you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you." But after posting, I realized that, the person in topic, doesn't care about me. Is generally POed about their life, regardless of their life situation, and is convinced that my life is better and therefore i must be a great way to take out their anger. I tried to help, I gave advice only when requested, but none of it was good enough. And you know what I just realized? Their emotional instability is not my concern, as apparently mine is not theirs. I think I know what set them off, and you know what? They've needed to hear it for a VERY VERY long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment