Tuesday 7 July 2009

Just another lazy day

Nothing much has been going on these past 3 days. Pure boredom on Hazel's part. Poor girl. I was going to take her to Cheeky Monkey's today to get her out of the house, but then Brett reminded me that we get to go see Lazytown tomorrow in Belfast, so I'm thinking it's probably a better idea that we stay home. Lazytown starts at 5, meaning we have to leave here no later than 3:30 to get there in time, although we'll probably head down between 2:30 and 3 just to be on the safe side. I don't want to get there early as we have purchased seats and she's only 22 months (well, nearly) old and I can't imagine her having too much patience with sitting there early. If we get there quickly then we can go get a snack or something before going in.

I'm so excited abotu taking her I can't stand it! I'm a little nervous that it'll be so big and loud that it'll scare her, but I think she should be alright. She's been marching around in her Stephanie wig for a few days now. It's her "hat," she says.

Well, I should be off. Not a lot to say other than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment