Friday 5 September 2008

yay for sleep!!!!

So, I should have gone to bed straight from dinner last night, but I almost finished my alien for tomorrow instead. Isn't she fun???!!!!??? Brett and I got laughing so hard (I was going to say "the giggles" but boys don't "giggle") once I put her hair on. She probably won't win any prizes, but she defenitely won't if I don't enter her!
I'm so glad I was able to get some sleep last night...Hazel woke up around 12:30, just long enough to nurse, so we weren't up long. Then she slept until 7:50, which was WONDERFUL. So, today, during naptimes, I need to get pulled together all that needs to go to London with us. We have 2 available checked luggage...so the 3 of us need to fit into one large suitcase. It's only 3 days, so that shouldn't be a problem. Then I have to figure out what knitting I would like to take with me to the show; make sure the pack n play is all together and ready (it's our second checked luggage); make sure the large diaper bag is fully ready with toys and snacks and such so Brett survives his Daddy-Daughter Day tomorrow. Plus, I need to clean the house, and run into town to book Hazel's birthday party at the Leisure Centre and pick up travel size toiletries and Hazel snacks. I'm so glad today is Friday and Brett gets off early......

No comments:

Post a Comment