Wednesday 3 September 2008

the London 48 hour countdown...

I think it's not really sunk in that we're actually going to London this weekend! I'm really excited, I think I've just been so focused on getting through Jetlag that I haven't really thought about it. I know I'm going to the I Knit day on Saturday, which I'm excited about, but I'm also kind of sad that I'll be spending the day alone without Brett and the Nut. I'm trying to decide how to actually do the day, because I originally planned on getting there at 11am when the doors open and doing my shopping early before all the other knitters pick the stuff over, then knitting in the "cafe" for a while, then lining up to get the Yarn Harlot's autograph (which book should she sign? I've got 5!) and then sticking around for the alien competition. However, that encompasses the hours between 11 and 7 and I just feel horrible leaving my loved ones alone that long.....

We'll see how the day pans out....

No comments:

Post a Comment