Friday 5 September 2008

Hurricane Hazel

So, yesterday, I got no sleep. Hazel napped for 1/2 hour TOPS. So I got 20 minutes of a nap, and I'm not a catnapper. There's no little naps that revive this mom. I need a proper amount of naptime....like atleast an hour or two....in order to get wind back in my sails.

While Hurricanes are hitting the Southern US as we speak, the Davis household had it's own hurricane rip through our home, leaving devistation in all areas that she touched......

We decided to rip apart 2 magazines, unload an entire package of diapers, unwind a ball of yarn, completely empty our toy box and smear juice all over the floor. The pillows were pulled off the couch, laundry unfolded, it was just amazing. She's only 1!!!! What am I going to do when she's 2/3/4/5??????

But to make up for the mess, I found her sitting in her toybox (which is stored under the TV) playing, so I took pictures b/c it was way to darn cute....

So, I forgave her for the mess. Do you blame me?

1 comment: