Thursday 18 September 2008

Death of a mom....

Happy Birthday Hazel!!!!! yes, I'm aware I'm 6 days late, but it's been a crazy week....better late than never, right? The weekend was wonderful...we traveled around the northern coast with Granny on Saturday and then Sunday we got up early and had Ulster Fry (gotta introduce Granny to everything!) then got back and got ready for the party!

I bought Hazel a little pink dress, pink fairy wings, a pink tiara, and a princess wand....
We had cake... Friends... Presents.... Lotsa food.... It was a good time! Quick, though. We were setting up and clearing out all between 12:45 and 2 when they kicked us out. Then we went swimming with Michelle and her daughter Beth, Nicola and her son Alistair, Marina and Emma, Sarah and Isaac, and Granny....God bless Daddy, he took all the aftermath of the party home while we played. He's the best Daddy, ya know?

At the end of the day, I was exhausted. We all went home, got ready for bed, and I believe for a brief few hours I was clinically dead...well, atleast until HAzel woke up the first time during the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment