Wednesday 3 September 2008

Yay for a jetlag free night!

So last night was the first night in a week that we weren't suffering from Jetlag. Hazel was asleep at 8:30 and slept until 7am, waking only once around midnight for 30- 45 minutes and then she went straight back to bed with no fighting....YAY!!!!!!!!

This week and next, mom and tots groups start back up. We have breastfeeding group at 10:30 this morning until 12:30, then Hazel and I are going into town to pick up a few essentials for groceries. Since we're going to London this weekend for a few days, I hate to make an entire Tesco order just for tomorrow and Friday. We'll hold off and make an order Monday to be delivered Tuesday afternoon when Mom's here!

I think I'm going to go to Argos this afternoon and get a few things to try and organize this house. I have a feeling we're going to be here until next August, so I kind of need to start figuring out what we can do to make the best of the space we have....I'm thinking an over the door coat racks will do well for our coats down here. Plus I need to find some frames to put up pictures...So much to do!!!!!

Uh-oh...I think The Nut just threw up on her knee...need to go find new pants for Breastfeeding group.....
Talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are doing this I enjoy hearing about poo poo and puke along with your exciting adventures in Ireland!!!

    ReplyDelete