Thursday 1 May 2008

Yea for new friends!

Hi all! I know it's been a week since I've typed. But I'm getting better!
The week's been slightly on the crazy side, but it's been good!
Last week I bought 2 new brands of cloth diapers, so I could try out other brands before settling on spending $$$ on any. The thing is, you have to purchase them online. So I did. Thinking I would recieve them in the mail no later than Monday. Long story short, I got the shipment confirmation email on Sunday and yea! I recieved a package yesterday...all excited, I opened the package right up! Inside was....one...measley...diaper....seriously, who splits up an order anyway? And especially an order that is so tiny as 2 (count them...1...2) diapers. And it isn't as if there's a back order on the one I didn't get...it just won't get here at the same time. So, if you can figure that out, let me know...cuz I'm confused...
Anyway.
Today Hazel and I took Brett to work so we could have the car for our new mom & Toddler's group!!!! YEA!!! We had so much fun. It's every Thursday morning in the gym of a presbyterian church here in Larne from 10 to noon. There were just tons of toys and things for the kids to do and I got to meet some new friends, too!
I met 3 moms, Nickola, Michelle, and Marina, and their little ones, Alistair (a boy 2 weeks younger than H), and (2) 6 month girls, Emma, and Beth....they're so cute. All 3 are just darling.
So Hazel and I have new friends...Hazel has a new boyfriend--Daddy is less than thrilled, he says she's grounded :)
Well, that's all for now...we're about to try feeding Hazel pasta for dinner...we'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment