Friday 30 May 2008

The Verdict


So H and I went to the doctor this morning at 10:20 to see if I'm dying or not. Good news...the doc says I'll live. She did say, however, that I've defenitely caught the creepy crud (it's a technical term) from the Nut, but as I'm still breastfeeding and she's already on antibiotics, I don't get anything but basically tylenol and time! So I'm chugging OJ as we speak...go! Vitamin C! go!...and attempting to get rest.

The doctor also said I've either broken or severly bruised the soft tissue in my toe, but she can't tell by looking or touching it. The only way to tell is to go 35 minutes away to the ER (they call them A & E's) and get an X-Ray, however, the treatment isn't any different if it IS broken, the only difference is we take on an X-Ray bill...so I opted to do nothing as she said that's what they'd do if it is broken...send me home and tell me to stay off it.

So here I am contemplating my next course of action...I believe knitting something neat would make me feel better! Oh, here's a picture of my glorious toe...incase you care to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment