Friday 30 May 2008

Graceful

Which is exactly what I am...graceful. I think this is actually common knowledge, and, true to form, I had a moment of true gracefulness last night. I had just gotten out of the shower and was running downstairs to grab my nightgown, in the dark, and I stubbed my toe on Hazel's pack N play that was in the hall (collapsed, I just hadn't put it away since Wednesday when Brett brought it in from the car). It hurt something awful, but all stubbed toes do. I went to bed groaning about it, but knew it would be fine in the morning!

I was wrong.

It hurts as bad if not worse this morning.

It's got a purple tinge to it and just short of makes me want to pee my pants when I put a shoe on. Wouldn't you know that today, I have to go to the doctor, so I can't sit around with no shoes on. Plus I get the privledge of driving our manual car around Larne. YEA!!!!!!! for clutches....sigh.

I think there should be some award for Klutzes. I'd probably win most years....

Well, that's all for now. I'll keep you posted later about our doctors visit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment