Wednesday 28 May 2008

Feeling icky...

Last Thursday Hazel developed a cold...it steadily got worse to the point where our Doc put her on Antibiotics yesterday. She's still a great big booger with lotsa snot, but I love her and give her her meds. Well, last night, my ever sweet hubby, let me go to this mom's night out thing at one of our Mom & Tot groups. They were offering free massages, and I thought, HOT DOG! I want one of those!!!! So I went and got an Indian Head Massage...it was fantastic, but when I got home I started feeling terrible. I went to bed early and woke up in the middle of the night FREEZING. And Achy. So I got Hazel out of her bed (she was crying), nursed her, and went back to bed...she got up seconds later and so I got her out again, nursed her once more (thinking she didn't get enough) and came downstairs to get a drink. FREEZING. So I (through delirium) took 2 Tylenol and headed to bed. I must have had a fever b/c 15 minutes later I was drenched in sweat.
Needless to say I feel retched (did I spell that british word right?) right now and am getting ready to go finish changing the bed sheets and take a nap...Hazel's just passed out for what I'm hoping is a few hours.....

Here's a video I took today of her crawling and pulling herself up (not quite to standing, tho she can do that too!)! Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment