Monday 2 June 2008

It's a new week!

I can't believe we're the second day into June already! Hazel will be 9 months in 11 days...that's CRAZY! Which, now that I mention it, is exactly what she is driving me today. She is in to EVERYTHING and crying constantly. If I thought she didn't feel good, or something was wrong, I wouldn't be going nuts. However, she is just throwing a fit about everything. She's mastered pulling herself up and is a big fan of pulling up on the couch, but then screams and screams once she's there! So I sit her down, and she pulls herself up again. Then screams. Today is an ugly endless cycle......
The toe and the Creepy Crud seem to be better today, which is fantastic. Neither are still 100% but they will be soon, I hope!
Well, I will post later once I get shorty to nap and I get some chores done...maybe I'll take my craziness out on my house....

No comments:

Post a Comment