Thursday 23 April 2009

Today is not the day....

I woke up this morning feeling the absolute worst I have so far. My chest is killing me, stuff is getting coughed up, my head hurts. The plan was to take Hazel to mom and tots to wear her out, finalize packing and laundry, go to the dr and get her ears checked for the plane ride, pick daddy up, get dinner, get my eyebrows waxed, spend the evening knitting and relaxing with my true love.

That, apparently, is not how this day is going to go down. Hazel's being a terror. I know it's not entirely her fault. She knows something's going on, and she's right, and she doesn't understand. I get that. However. I don't feel good. AT ALL. And that's thanks to people being in public who have no business there, sharing their diseases. Even if you don't THINK your contageous, you are. Keep your creepy crud home. And also, I have stuff that has to get done!!!!! Everytime I try to get the suitcase out and start packing, she unpacks it. For an independent child, she's being very clingy and unhappy if I'm not sitting with her or watching her...while I do nothing. The second I sit on the floor with her and do something she gets angry and doesn't want to do that.

I need a nap, I need to go to the store, I need a shower, I have a dr's appointment in 4 1/2 hours, I have to go to the library, I have to pick up Brett. And none of those include packing. Which absolutely must be done today.

Life will be better today for everyone not to comment about this blog post as you'll probably hear about it. And today is not the day for me to be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment