Friday 3 April 2009

Brett's Birthday (aka Catch-up pt 2)

So continuing on my 2 month catch-up....

Brett Turned 30 in March!!!!!

I think he was trying desperately hard to get out of having a birthday party (I think that was secretly the motivation behind Scotland that weekend), but Jenn Smith (Matt's fiance) and I planned one anyway...for the Friday night a week prior! We
went to Chili's restuarant (yes the American chain) in Belfast on Friday night the 20th with a bunch of his co-workers! It was great!!! I baked a cake for him that morning, which by the way, stressed me out to no limit, but Mom gave me a great cake recipe that was very easy to follow and (thankfully) turned out perfect!Including Brett, and I, there were 12 adults and one shorty (Hazel). It was a great crowd and although I think Chili's is a little worse for wear, I think everyone had a great time!

Here are some pics!

Here's a little video of Brett blowing out his candles!


No comments:

Post a Comment