Saturday 7 February 2009

Into Another Weekend

I get to go to the ballet tonight!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

There's nothing new to report, but I just thought I would remind all my "fans" :) about our family blog The Davis' Irish Style that reports on all our family outtings...this is simply about Hazel and my day to day but the other lets you know all about what we see in this gorgeous country! As it's winter and there isn't much open because of the rubbish weather, it's not too exciting, but I try to update it as much as possible!

The newest thing on this blog, however, is Hazel's list of new words! I'll break it up into 2 parts...our clear words and our trying but not quite there words. I'll update the list as we add more words to our vocabulary!

That's all for today...I gotta get running to the store so I can get ready for THE BALLET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment