Wednesday 11 February 2009

Big Grunt

Hazel's been a big fan of grunting lately. I think it's b/c she's watched me try to open something hard and grunting (like grunting helps). So we've been trying to squish our balls (even the hard bouncy balls) and grunting...pressing our play-doh with a loud "uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhoooooooo" while sticking our toungue to the side of our 4 front teeth and giving the impression that we're having an anurism. I wish she'd let me take a picture of that face b/c it's absolutely the funniest thing I've ever seen.

In other news, it's crummy weather here today which has resulted in a headache that I cannot shake. I've had aleve, a cup of caffinated tea, and I'm wearing my glasses. Hazel woke up with one, too, I think, as she kept rubbing her eyes and wimpering, atleast until she had some Nurofin. So atleast one of us has been able to get rid of the headache...I'm holding out until her nap, b/c I'm napping, too. I really really need to clean, but I can barely think straight with this headache. Thank heavens it's just a lazy day in the neighborhood. Hopefully we won't have any surprise visitors...or I'll die.

Well, this foggy brain is signing off for now...I have my first knitting group tonight, so hopefully I'll feel better by then as I do no feel like knitting right now

1 comment:

  1. She's is just yummy! I wish I could pick her up and squeeze her with a big bear hug!

    You are indeed blessed! Cherish!

    ReplyDelete