Saturday 7 February 2009

But I need room to spread ouuuuuuttttt.....

Tonight Brett took me to see the ballet! Yay! So today was spent cleaning and getting ready for this evening. I needed to run into town, so after lunch we put Hazel down for her nap, and I ran into Larne really quickly for a few items!

I just got back when Brett ran upstairs to check on Hazel...she sounded as if she was waking up just before I got home...and promptly came back down, grabbed the camera and told me, "You need to come up here." So I followed him.

Let me preface telling you what we found by telling you that H usually sleeps with 2 pillows, her blankie, a quilt, her doggy--Dougal, and her Bunny. Often times we find her underneath one of the pillows, or crammed in a corner surrounded by all her snugglies. She's a cuddler...has been forever.

But when we walked in her room this afternoon, this is what we found....

She had thrown everything in her crib out, save her blankie (the yellow that her head is resting on). And she's hugging a corner of her quilt through the bars. PLUS her left foot is slipped through the bars.

Now, it wasn't hot in her room. She hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum. Apparently, she was in the mood for a little extra room in her crib, and her snugglies were making her feel a bit...crowded....

No comments:

Post a Comment