Thursday 4 December 2008

To my Brett...

Things I love about being married to Brett. (in no particular order)

  1. The look on his face when he sees me after a long day at work.
  2. The look on his face when he sees Hazel after a long day at work.
  3. How much he loves Hazel.
  4. How much he loves Me.
  5. Playing Monopoly with him (and winning about 1ce a year).
  6. That he does the dishes and never asks me to.
  7. That I can cry every day over every sappy movie and commercial that I come across and he just hugs me when I do.
  8. That he thinks I'm beautiful, when CLEARLY I'm overdue for a shower.
  9. That he's so honest
  10. That he's such a diehard Detroit Lions fan....no matter what.
  11. That he tells me he loves me all the time
  12. That he kisses me all the time
  13. That he is just the most amazing Daddy
  14. The way he brags about my cooking, no matter HOW discussting it is.
  15. Being silly with him.

And last but not least....

I love being married to him, because......

I get to be married to him.

I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love being married to Brett, too! LOL! I'm KIDDING!!! - Beth

    ReplyDelete