Monday 8 December 2008

Colds and Christmas

So, we're entering our 3rd week of the creepy crud (again, yes, that is a technical term). I've been sick for all 3, and Brett and Hazel have been sniffly for a little over 1. I'm giving it until the 21st to move out. that's the deadline for feeling good. Especially as we're flying out on the 22nd. Hazel seems in good spirits, though, which I'm greatful for.

I put new clothes on her today. Well, not new new, but she's not worn them yet. A top we got on super clearance at Kohl's, it's Carter's onesie in 18 mos!!!! And it's almost on the small side! then she's wearing Old Navy jeans in 12-18 mos and it's almost snug! And b/c she's got short legs it's about 1/2 inch short. She's getting far too big far too fast I tell ya. I can't believe she'll be 15 months on Saturday.

Yesterday, Brett and I broke down and decided to open one Christmas present each. I got a cool headset for my IPod Shuffle, which plugs right into the headset so there's no cords to wrerstle with when I'm on the treadmill or cleaning. They're really neat. I got Brett a dress shirt for work (not fun, but sexy). And Hazel got a Barbie Vacuum! She's been "helping" me vacuum, so we thought she'd have fun with a little one of her own. She's not stopped playing with it since last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment