Friday 26 June 2009

Final Friday

Shear excitement has taken over. We will have the keys to our new house no later than Monday, which is a whole 2+ days earlier than when our lease begins. And the owners (our landlords) said by all means, move in this weekend if we want!!!! HURRAY!!!! That means we have to get cracking on this packing thing. I actually think it's going to be a lot quicker than everyone thinks b/c it really isn't a whole lot of stuff. We may take bigger things like the desk and chair, bookcase, toy box and such on Sunday. The rest is clothing and books. Won't be hard. The one thing I'm nervous about is Hazel's crib. Our little car isn't exactly space friendly. I have a couple of friends who volunteered to help which will be fantastic.

IT'S OUR LAST FRIDAY IN THE CLOSET!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!

On the downside, the whole BT thing is going to drive me crazy. We have to wait for the old service at the new house to be shut off in order to turn a new phone line on. Grrrrr. That means no phone or internet until then. Grumble. Can I tell you BT is one of the few reasons I hate being here? There is a very short list of reasons I don't wanna be here anymore. Missing everyone is on that short list, but BT and other necessary services...like the bank....are huge reasons it will be nice to get back to America.

So, for the moment, I will keep you up-to-date at what's going on....after that, only God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment