Thursday 15 January 2009

A Pound for a Pound

So, tonight I went to the Leisure Center (or friendly neighborhood gym) to have a walk on the treadmill.

On the way in, there was a scale, so I decided to see what I weighed.

Now, for those of you who thought I was going to disclose my weight....don't hold your breath. It's not relavent. Just know that it really is scary. And not in a I'm-a-girl-and-I'm-being-modest-about-my-weight-so-you'll-have-pity-on-me scary. Truly scary.

Anywho.

I came home and made a deal with Brett. I'm a yarn addict, as most of you know. And my addiction has bled over onto Internet yarn purchases. So we came to a deal. Well, a self inflicted deal.

I've got tons of yarn in my stash, so I don't NEED yarn to be able to knit. And I have plenty of projects that need focused on anyway. But I still love my new yarn.

So, here's the deal. I get a Great Britian Pound for every weight pound I lose. And until I have enough money to buy yarn, I don't get any. And if I get to my goal, then I get to double my $$$. Yay! Skinny AND new yarn! I can't lose!

Now, lets see if this actually sticks....

No comments:

Post a Comment