Thursday 13 November 2008

Laugh Out Loud

I can't believe I haven't blogged on this in a month and a half. Sad.

Nothing exciting has happened lately. Went to Crete in October...Fabulous vacation.
Hazel exploring our room....
Getting ready for the pool!MOMMY!!!! Let me in the bathroom!Exploring the tiny mountain pub in Kritsa.Walking down Zeus' mountain with Daddy.


Nothing much has happened since then except goofing off....such as....

I put a beautiful little girl down for a nap and a crazy haired milk fanatic woke up in her place....Watching TV from the comfort of a plastic shoe box.....My Little Ladybug at Carnfunnock Park on Halloween.Who turned out the lights?????!!!!?????Mommy's hat is too big....Then we went to Cheeky Monkeys in Ballyclare for Emma (little one in lower right corner looking up with pacifier in mouth)'s 1st birthday party. Had a great time!!!!

Here's us all playing in the ball pit....


Hazel mastering the tunnels...Mommy and Hazel tackling the large slide...wheeeeeeeeee! Hazel and I went down the slide together a couple times before she went down the slide next to me by herself (my hand holding her of course). She is getting sooooooo big.I think the mommies had more fun than the kids! The playscape was 3 stories high and we had just the best time! We all decided to start going to the Mom N Tots group held there on Fridays so we can get a little exercise and wear the kiddies out!

Well, that's all my news for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment