Saturday 16 April 2011

A New Blog...

So, Sadly, Theresa and I have decided to stop the joint Knitters Without Sitters blog. I'm a horrible blogger and she's great, but has her family one to tend to, so we're going our separate ways blog-wise. (Best Friend-wise we're still BFFs, just in case you were worried).

Also, The Davis' stay in good ole Ireland will come to a close in a few months, so The Davis' Irish Style didn't seem a good title any more.

After thinking it through, I wanted a blog that described our day to day life from here out, and needed to add my knitting patterns, too.

Fact #1: I knit...A. Lot.

Fact #2: I knit everywhere we go. The car, the movies, etc.

Fact #3: We're never home, so I get lots of knitting opportunities. (yay!)

Fact #4: I think my family tries to keep their distance from me when I whip out the needles and yarn (but they do their best to hide their humiliation).

Here's hoping this blog entertains...someone other than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment