Sunday 9 January 2011

Fuzz...

It's what my brain feels like. There's only about 10 billion things going through my brain right now and it's making me sleepy just trying to organize any of them.

I need to sew Hazel's reclaimed dress. It's cut out and ready to go, I just need to get the lead out and sew it up. But that requires me to break out the sewing machine, which I may do tonight.

I need to finish the back of my sweater I started last week so I can have my #8 needles back and finish my hat :)

I need to re-pack the suitcases so I can take 2 back with me...as well as the 2 kids and their carseats/strollers. I'm pretty sure I can make this trip back to NI with them alone. We're going to go with, "YES! I CAN make that trip alone." Just so I don't have an anxiety attack between now and then. (But I really do think I can completely do it alone. Seriously, we'll be A-Ok).

I need to get my driver's license renewed for the good ole US of A.

Get Bubby to the doctor again on Thursday to make sure his ear infection is cleared up before we head out on Saturday.

I can't believe we've only 1 week left for this trip. I can't believe we aren't here for good. 11 months will go really really fast, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment