Friday 24 February 2012

Let the insanity begin...

Long, long ago (well, a week ago)...
In a Georgia town far far away (but still not as far as Larne)...

We bought this pretty house, and finally closed on it (hurray!). And in the mean time, the movers have collected our shtuff from Mom and Dad's and OTHER movers have been arranging for our Ireland things to be delivered, and my poor hubby has been sleeping on an air mattress in a very very empty house. So, here's is a list of our progress...

1. Bought and had delivered a Refrigerator and a washer and dryer from Best Buy. They're pretty. They're new. I like that.

2. Ordered a bed for Brett and I and a sectional couch for the family room from Ikea (my love for Ikea is forever...) and the lovely Ikea strong men will be bringing it to our house in a little over a week.

3. I've been pinning on Pinterest every day trying to get mentally prepared for the week that we have with Mom to paint and organize. I think I have a game plan. We'll see how it goes. I'm signing on for the 31 days to Cheaply organize your home. See the little tag ----------->
but that won't start until we get there. so give me 10 days for that :)

Here are some of the ideas I have for our home. Tell me what you think...
A) I LOVE this bath color for the 1/2 bath... image from: Federal Home Improvement, Inc

I think I want to frame our mirror and replace our faucet and fixtures. The toilet may have to get replaced, too...one of these days...but this bathroom is so pretty, and with a few extra touches to our 1/2 bath...it could be mine! Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment