Monday 11 July 2011

Me

I'm on a quest. For me.

I love how Emma Stone's character in Easy A puts it at the very beginning of the movie, Youtube it if you can't remember her monologue at the opening of the movie. RUN and see it if you haven't. It really really is a good movie. So I'm not going to try and reword it.

Basically she says the search for one-self isn't profound. Because, well, it isn't.

But I've decided that, at 32 years young, living in a different country, residing in a house that is hideously horribly decorated and (VERY THANKFULLY) not ours, with my entire wardrobe either handknitted or a super clearance special, I need to think about who I am.

What are my preferences?
What is my style?

So I am on a quest to figure that out. Hopefully I'll be able to come to some conclusion over the next couple weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment